Receptionist Job Opening
Lincoln Electric Cooperative has an immediate job opening for the full-time position of Receptionist. The position will be responsible for front office communications, including accepting payments, answering phones, and providing customer assistance. They will serve as the initial contact for members of the Cooperative.
A High School diploma or equivalency is required. At least one year of experience in Customer Service and/or an office environment is also required. Prior Customer Service over the phone is preferred. Must be willing to continue professional training after employment.
If you are a highly motivated and organized individual who is customer oriented and functions well in a team environment, submit a Lincoln Electric employment application along with a professional resume to:
Office Supervisor/HR Director
Lincoln Electric Cooperative
PO Box 628
Eureka, MT 59917
Position will remain open until February 19, 2016.
This institution is an equal opportunity employer and provider.
Luck of the Draw Scholarships
APPLICATION DEADLINE: WEDNESDAY, MARCH 9, 2016
LEC will again be awarding $1,000 Luck of the Draw scholarships at our Annual Meeting on Saturday, March 19, 2016. The winners are randomly drawn from all eligible applicants. This is a unique approach as it gives all eligible applicants an equal chance of winning.
- The student or their parent/guardian must be member of Lincoln Electric and currently receiving electric service.
- The student must fill out an application available from their school counselor, at the LEC office, or online at www.lincolnelectric.coop
- The application must be signed by the student and the applicable LEC member.
- The applicable LEC member must register for LEC's Annual Meeting on Saturday, March 19, 2016, sign-in at the Luck of the Draw registration table prior to 9:15 a.m., and be present for the drawings. Students are also encouraged to attend to learn more about the cooperative business model.
- The student must be enrolled, or planning to enroll, in a full-time undergraduate course of study at an accredited two-year, four-year, trade, or vocational institution for the upcoming 2015 fall term.
Applicants will receive a letter acknowledging receipt of their application within seven days. If the applicant does not receive a letter from us, we did not receive their application.
The drawing will be held at the conclusion of LEC's Annual Meeting. This scholarship program is not funded directly through electric rates, nor will it affect rates directly. LEC's scholarship funds come from unclaimed capital credit money that has been placed in an account and is earning interest. Every effort is made to notify members of unclaimed capital credits before placing the money in the account.