ENERGY STAR® Appliances
ENERGY STAR® Rebates
Lincoln Electric Cooperative's (LEC) ENERGY STAR® appliance rebates encourage members to purchase energy efficient clothes washers, freezers and refrigerators. The program is straightforward: you purchase an ENERGY STAR® qualifying appliance, send in the rebate form and a copy of receipt that lists make and model number within six months of purchase, and LEC credits your electric bill for between $15 and $70.
- Clothes Washers - $30-$70 depending on washer's Modified Energy Factor (MEF) and use of an electric water heater, $20 incentive with gas water heater. Ask your retailer for specific information on each machine's MEF.
- ENERGY STAR® Freezers - $15
- ENERGY STAR® Refrigerators - $15
- Purchase a qualifying appliance and install it in LEC service territory.
- Complete the rebate form, attach a copy of the sales receipt showing the brand name and model number of qualifying appliance(s) and send both to LEC.
- LEC staff validates the rebate form and model information and credits your account.
Youth Tour to Washington, D.C.
Each year LEC sponsors an all expenses paid* week-long trip to Washington, D.C. to one lucky high school sophomore or junior†. The student will experience Washington, D.C. with other students from Montana and North Dakota. The trip has exciting events each day to explore our nation's capital and rich history.
Applications are now being accepted for the 2015 Youth Tour to Washington, D.C. trip. For information on program requirements and to apply, please download the attached application packet.
*LEC's Youth Tour to Washington, D.C. trip begins in Great Falls, Montana. The sponsored student will be responsible for their transportation to and from Great Falls.
†Certain eligibility requirements apply; please see attached application packet.
More information about the rural electric Youth Tour movement can be found on National Rural Electric Cooperatives' website at http://www.nreca.coop/what-we-do/youth-programs/.